Mission Africa Safaris
Our Vision is to become the leading tour company in East Africa while focusing on supporting projects that enhance the lives of communities living near game reserves and parks. We see ourselves creating collaborations with partners that improve the quality of our services to clients and inspire the conservation of nature. To that end, we partner with individuals, volunteer organizations and organize mission trips to Africa that involve working with poor communities in East Africa. We envisage operating several lodges and resorts in the future while focusing on customer service and personal experience.
Our mission is to serve our clients by operating memorable safari tours suited for our clients while emphasizing quality, professionalism and a personal touch. Through our dedicated office staff and field guides, we help put together exciting and wonderful vacation for our clients. We help you acquire the necessary permits, book accommodations, arrange transport and guidance throughout your tour.
We value our staff in the main office and in the field. We impart in them values of ownership, professionalism, honesty and dedication through excellent supervision and training opportunities. We ensure that our office staffs take part in some of the tours to get a feel of the situation in the field, share the experiences and challenges of our clients. This in turn translates into quality, a sense of responsibility, informed decisions and better pricing.
Mission Africa Safaris is committed to ensuring that information from our clients are collected and managed in such a ways that adhere to international standards. We:-
- May ask you to register with us or fill online forms.
- May ask for information that is required to plan and arrange your safari. Such information may include postal and email addresses.
- May ask for your telephone number in the rare cases in regards to your tour.
- May request that you share with us some photos after your safari. More information about this is written in our Terms and Conditions.
- Will need your credit card details in support of any online payments or bookings. Mission Africa safaris as a matter of practice doesn’t store client credit details.